• Is your loved one safe at home?
• Does your loved one need help with the Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) such has bathing, ambulation, meal preparation, medication management
• Is the current home care support with family or through caregivers sufficient?
• Maintaining the home has become overwhelming
• Is the senior feeling isolated with limited daily social interaction?
• Safety issues related to memory or wandering
If you answered yes to any of the questions above it is time to consider senior living options. Elder Living Advisors helps seniors an families navigate the complicated space of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities. We can help place your mom or dad in the right community. We help with locations in Quincy, Weymouth, Hingham, Scituate, Cohasset, Marshfield, Duxbury, Plymouth and all across the South Shore and Southeastern Massachusetts including Greater Boston. Call 781-999-3994 today to get started in your free search.